Wright is one of the most demanding, challenging, and fulfilling places you’ll ever work. See if you ‘ve got what it takes to join or team or gain a paid internship.
a division of the wright foundation
Wright is a division of the Wright Foundation for the Realization of Human Potential, a 501(c)3 non-profit. We design innovative curricula to help you bring out your best and energize your life personally and professionally.
To live radiant, authentic lives, and to support others to unleash their potential by consciously engaging in their own transformation and leadership for the advancement of humanity and conscious, sustainable living on the planet.
Our curricular model blends the best innovations from the history of personal development (from ancient Greek philosophy to Adlerian ) taught through a combined framework of weekend trainings, groups, coaching, and the Assignment Way of Living SM to teach you what you should have learned in school—social and emotional intelligence for life and leadership.
Everyday rebels, CEOs to artists, stay-at-home moms to award-winning physicians living courageously with heart, following their yearning, going against the grain for the right reasons. Looking for deeper truth. Going beyond the status quo and doing the things their hearts demand of them. They make waves, rock the boat, live to their highest. They can’t be found in flocks. They are the ones committed to bringing out the best in themselves and the people they lead.
From our dedicated professional staff to our adjunct faculty members who are distinguished professionals in their fields, our team has lot of fun while we work our butts off to bring you great results. Another sentence can go here to highlight how awesome the people are, or maybe the diversity of experience and expertise.
Our Wisconsin training facility, and the campus of The Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential, is nestled among 80 acres of restored prairie and oak savannah in southwest Wisconsin.
Directions to our Wisconsin campus from Chicago
– Take the Edens North to Tri-State I-94 towards Milwaukee.
– Exit off the Tri-State in Illinois on to Route 173. Go West through Antioch to Richmond.
– In Richmond, go West on Highway 12 (right). Highway 12 becomes four lanes just outside of Richmond. Remain on Highway 12 until expressway ends and joins with Highway 67 in Elkhorn, WI.
– Turn right on Highway 12/67. Follow Highway 12/67 to Highway ES.
– Turn left onto Highway ES. Follow Highway ES until it ends at Highway A.
– Turn left onto Highway A.
– Follow Highway A to Highway H and turn right/north. (Caution: Highway H will go left first but then go right – the direction you want to go).
– After turning right onto Highway H, the road to The Center is about a 1/4 mile ahead. You will pass Lost Nation and Bubbling Springs roads.
– You will notice a brown and gold sign/billboard on the right marking the gravel road to the Center.
– Turn right after the sign/billboard and follow the gravel driveway about 1/2 mile to guest parking. Park and carry bags to the office area at the Art Silver Center (lower level of the third building on your right), or follow other posted directions upon arrival.
In the heart of Chicago, right off Lakeshore Drive and a few blocks from the Magnificent Mile, feel free to stop by anytime for a coaching session, a course, or just to say hello.