Our career coaching program is truly customized for the individual to help them bring out the best in themselves regardless of where they are professionally. (And by the way, the skills you learn improve your personal relationships too!)
We have helped our clients:
• Break out of career ruts
• Make career leaps
• Land job promotions
• Transition between careers
• Maximize success at their current positions
From recent college graduates to mid-level professionals all the way up to C-Level executives, we have a diverse group of coaches to meet your needs.
With your coach, you will:
• Identify the key steps you need to take in your career
• Chart out a path for your future and professional development
• Analyze your family system to uncover the way you interact as a professional
• Take real, critical moves toward reaching your goals and dreams
Our coaches won’t do the work for you, but they will hold your hand and kick your butt to help you get the results you want. If you’re willing to dig deep, look at your gifts and limitations, and make some moves in the directions of your goals and dreams, we are probably a good fit for you.
Career coaching in one-on-one sessions can be done by phone or in person. Coaching sessions can be purchased individually or in a package. For best results, we recommend that clients sign up for at least six sessions.
For more information and pricing, please contact Jillian Eichel at email@example.com.