Conflict. It’s not a “four-letter word.”
No matter who you are, conflict is a part of life.
But we also have choices—and we can choose to resolve conflicts quickly and get positive results.
In this fun and informative one-day workshop, you’ll learn your primary conflict style, how to use other conflict styles, how to understand the conflict styles of others, and how to use conflict to be more productive at home, at work, and in your everyday life
Imagine the possibilities…
• Reacting to conflict, you can learn to use conflict to engage with and understand other people
• Fighting, you can learn to maximize the opportunities that arise from conflict
• Feeling frustrated, you can learn how to expand your horizons with every conflict
• Feeling defeated, you can create win-win scenarios and move through conflict more quickly and feel more satisfied after every interaction
• How to embrace and understand the root nature of conflict
• When to negotiate, when to compromise and when to assert yourself, based on the conflict styles of both yourself and others
• How to successfully navigate all types of conflict for productive results
• How to more fully understand and appreciate your partner, friends, family and coworkers
• How to use conflict to engage in relationships and gain a new understanding of both yourself and others
In just one day, you’ll boost your social and emotional intelligence, and learn how to maximize the possibilities in every conflict scenario. You’ll walk away with an understanding of a simple and powerful tool you can use anytime and every single day to inspire more productive conflict.
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on Wright Living coures